Friday, August 18, 2006

Airline Lunatic Mayo is a Hardcore Peacenik

Catherine Mayo, the Pakistan-based "journalist" who caused an international flight to be diverted by her bizarre antics, in her own words:
I am an American child of the 1960s. We defied the standards of our parents and declared that a war was unjust. And we were heard. We changed the way humans think. We dared to say that the human race does not have to fight wars. Ever. All conflicts can be settled by peaceful means.
I'm really not quite sure what any of this has to do with peeing in the aisle of an airliner, but we can hope the authorities are sufficiently curious to find out.

Props to Allahpundit.

P.S. - I'm Ragnar. My home base is The Sammenhold Blog, and I've been a guest blogger at The Jawa Report. Bluto offered me the opportunity to help keep an eye on the place for a few while he's off raiding the coasts of France (or whatever it is he does on vacation). Being a long-time fan of the Dread Pundit's work, I was happy to oblige.