Saturday, March 11, 2006

In the Presence of Moonbats

In his inaugural post, Sig94, retired cop (Signal 94 means "end of shift") relates his experiences sitting high in the Moonbat Gallery during Ann Coulter's recent appearance at Syracuse University:
My favorite Q&A response was the person who complained that because George Bush cut student loan allocations by $12 billion that “my interest rates for loans will rise to 6.8%. What is your response to this?!?!”

Ms. Coulter’s reply: “That’s because there are far too many of you who really don’t belong in college.”

Up until then I had remained silent. Now I laughed my ass off. I made sure it was a deep, sustained, bellowing guffaw. The moonbats all around me didn’t say a word. And because they are moonbats they didn't understand the implied concept of supply and demand. Priceless, simply priceless.
I had the pleasure of dining with Sig94 yesterday, arranged by Cookie from The Cookshack - Gab & Grub. Go read the rest.

Also posted at The Jawa Report.