Monday, June 12, 2006

The Pirate Armada Engages Perfidious Albionite

Commodore Cookie, of The Cook Shack--Gab & Grub, brings us up-to-date on Armada action:
Yesterday, Sunday...I was visitin one a me mates over at Hear, O Israel
when this British troll stuck his nose in and started leavin comments on the post regardin "As Islamist's grow Confident"...nasty sort a chap he is. Seein what we was dealin with...I kinda "prodded" this nitwit and sure enuff he fell inta the trap he did....So's I puts out a "Repel Boarders" which was responded to by our good mates "Lowly Knave, Sig94 and Hujonwi....

Now fine sar...Lowly Knave began a volley with this Britiot and immediately landed 2 good broadsides to his port side...and I managed to get a stern shot in me-self I did. The troll was scared off and seemingly left these waters...but lo...he returned agin...where-to-fore Sig94 and Hujonwi got in some more fine shots...and as spected...the troll ran fer the high seas.

Now Sar...this troll's tactics are to "hit and run"...I was just a visitin me buddy's site agin (its Monday at 1300 EST) and the troll has re-appeared...he likes to hit on the young Jewish lad that has the site when we ain't around to confront him with facts and honesty...

So's...just for some FYI...if'n any a ya good matey's who be a readin this hear notice...please stop by this site and engage this Liberal, self appointed "intellectual" Brit who's screen name is "GERT" and likes to pick on the little guys...Thanks Matey's and a good day t'ya all...Commodore Edward Teach (Cookie)...