Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cyber Jihadi Wusses Out

The al-Qaeda supporting slime-bucket who ran The Ignored Puzzle of Knowledge on wordpress was starting to feel the heat. The mujahasbeen scumbag wussed out and deleted his own blog. It won't help him as the Zionist Internet Cabal has been watching him. He's toast baby. Expect and update with an arrest soon.
Via The Jawa Report: I promised myself that I wouldn't give my 'friend' Inshallahshaheed from the Wordpress hosted al Qaeda support website The Ignored Puzzle of Knowledge' any more press than he deserves. Inshallahshaheed is at the center of a network of online jihadis that include convicted terrorist Daniel Joseph Maldonado, aka Daniel al Jughaifi. Wordpress continues to host the convicted terrorists website.

After complaining to Wordpress on dozens and dozens of occasions about Inshallahshaheed I pretty much gave up on getting them to play ball. But I also knew that Inshallahshaheed was being investigated, not by the FBI, but by other interested parties. So I stopped writing about that particular website and even discouraged others (like Weasel Zip) from writing about it. Except, of course, in passing reference.

Earlier today, though, I noted that at Rabbi Abraham Cooper mentioned the website at a Simon Wiesenthal Center sponsored event. It now seems that the FBI are taking the website seriously. Finally.
Here's what his website looks like now.We have a little message for him.