Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hitchens Looking for a Few Good Folks to Stand With the Danes

Christopher Hitchens at Slate is a favorite read of mine, though I often disagree with him. Hitchens is looking for people to join him in standing in solidarity with the Danes:
I feel terrible that I have taken so long to get around to this, but I wonder if anyone might feel like joining me in gathering outside the Danish Embassy in Washington, in a quiet and composed manner, to affirm some elementary friendship. Those who like the idea might contact me at christopher.hitchens@yahoo.com, and those who live in other cities with Danish consulates might wish to initiate a stand for decency on their own account.
I'm going to drop him a note to see when he's planning this. Sounds like it's worth a road trip.

Via Michelle Malkin.

Also posted at The Jawa Report and Vince Aut Morire.