Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Message For Senator Kennedy From Senator Blutarsky

In the interests of bipartisanship, of reaching across party lines, burying the hatchet, and letting bygones be bygones; to avoid goring any oxes, or giving offense and doing the business of the people...where was I? Oh, right...the massive Senator from Taxachusetts, that's it.

Anyways...um...Teddy? Can I call you Teddy? Okay...now, Teddy, I caught your gig on the Fox yesterday, y'know givin' 'em hell and all about this Supreme Court thing, and, well farbeit from me to mention anything about another guy's bloviating...but, I gotta tell you:

It's "Judge Alito", not "Judge Alley Oat-O". 'Kay? The "Alley Oat-O" business kinda makes you sound, oh, I don't know, maybe like somebody who's spent the last 40 years running around in his underwear in an alcoholic haze.

So, now we got that cleared up what say we pop out for a little snort? Sound good? Great!

No, that's okay Teddy, I'll drive.