Thursday, February 01, 2007

Diary of a Mad Assclown

Absolutely unbelievable.

The Washington Post's resident assclown, William M. Arkin, takes American troops to task for venting their frustration with public criticism of the Iraqi theater of the War on Terror, as reported by NBC's Richard Engel. Arkin is of the opinion that these soldiers should just shut up and die without questioning the people, like Arkin himself, who daily provide aid and comfort to those trying to kill them.

No, I won't excerpt any of Arkin's crap. But I will excerpt one of the comments Arkin's mental diarrhea provoked:
Mr. Arkin,

I'll be on my way to Iraq soon. I'd like you to know that I'll be thinking about you when I'm over there. You know why? Because I'll be over there protecting your right to insult me. And you know what? I volunteered to do it, knowing full well what it would mean. It really hurts when people like you are so ungrateful for everything you have been given in exchange for my brothers' and sisters' blood, but you don't have to worry! We'll keep doing it, despite you and your kind. That's because we know we're doing the right thing, and it makes our lives worth living and worth sacrificing. So feel free to continue on typing your disgusting, hateful lies, because you're safe.

Posted by: Lance Coolie | January 31, 2007 11:00 PM